Your wedding day is one of the most remarkable days of your life and this event must be very special and unique. Whether you choose to marry in a beautiful garden or at your home, at the formal venue, or under the stars, I will ensure that your ceremony will be the finest and most elegant in its style and presentation.
I am a registered Marriage Celebrant. I live in Melbourne and really enjoy performing this service and take pride in my work.
I perform the following ceremonies:
- Renewal of Vows
- Commitment Ceremonies
- Name Giving
As a celebrant with Russian / Jewish background, apart from the standard ceremonies, I offer a unique service to couples, such as design and performance of bilingual wedding ceremonies (English/Russian, English/Ukrainian) and ceremonies, which incorporate Jewish wedding traditions and various sub-rituals from Eastern Europe.
- Provide you with guidance and advice how to create the ceremony which suits you best
- Answer all your queries and address any concerns
- Travel to location of your choice
- Handle all Legal requirements and lodge legal forms with the BDM Registry
- If needed, I will guide you how to get an Official Marriage Certificate from BDM Registry
My house with a spacious garden in Clarinda, Vic 3169 is also available for you as a wedding venue, suitable for up to 15 guests.